Welcome to MRA International
Ask for a free quote
What is The Nambiar Technique?
"THE NAMBIAR TECHNIQUE" of Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
The Nambiar Technique represents the latest innovation in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (Presented at the International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeons- Los Angeles USA).
- Single 2 inch cut under the left breast
- No cutting of middle bone of chest
- Internal mammary arteries last for more than 25-30 years
- No use of leg veins which evtually get blocked in 10 year
- Low risk of infection,bleeding and blood transfusions
- Minimal pain
- Shorter recovery time and faster return to normal activities/work.
SUCCESFULLY CONDUCTED MORE THAN 200 CASES SINCE THIS TECHNIQUE WAS FIRST USED BY DR. NAMBIAR